Nanotechnologies, Advanced Materials, Biotechnology and Advanced Manufacturing and Processing (NMBP)
A key element of the LEIT work programme is support for the development and deployment of Key Enabling Technologies (KETs) – micro-and nano-electronics, nanotechnologies, advanced materials, advanced manufacturing and processing, biotechnology and photonics.
Funded projects will be outcome oriented, developing key technology building blocks, bringing solutions closer to the market, and paving the way for industrial and commercial implementation.
The NMBP 2016-17 work programme contains the following:
- Energy Efficient Buildings
Nanotechnologies, Advanced Materials, Biotechnologies and Manufacturing
- Advanced Materials and Nanotechnologies for high added value products and process industries
- Green Vehicles
- Advanced Materials and Nanotechnologies for Healthcare
- Advanced Materials and Nanotechnologies for Energy applications
- Eco-design and new sustainable business models
- Modelling for the development of Nanotechnologies and Advanced Materials
- Science-based risk assessment and management of nanotechnologies, advanced materials and biotechnologies
- Innovative and responsible governance of new and converging enabling technologies