The European Commission will organise a number of information days in Brussels on the upcoming 2018-2020 calls for proposals in the last Work Programme of Horizon 2020 (to be published in October). These events will provide information on the content of the calls and will often be combined with dedicated brokerage events to support prospective applicants with finding partners for projects. The following events are planned in the coming months
- 3-4 October 2017 – Industrial Innovation Information Days 2017 – Registration is open.
- 23-25 October 2017 – Energy Challenge Information Days – Registration opens in September
- 26-27 October 2017 – "Cities of the Future 2017" International Brokerage Event – Save the date
- 8-9 November 2017 – Climate Societal Challenge Information Day and Brokerage Event – Registration opens in September
- 9-10 November 2017 – ICT Proposers' Day 2017 in Budapest – Registration is open
- 14-17 November 2017 – Food Security Societal Challenge 2 Infoweek – Registration opens in September
- 8 December 2017 (TBC) – Health Societal Challenge Information Day – Save the date
Furthermore, a series of national events is also planned by Innovate UK and the Enterprise Europe Network. A list of planned and confirmed events can be found on the Innovate Knowledge Transfer Network's website.