Innovate UK and the Knowledge Transfer Network are hosting the Horizon 2020 space briefing event which is aimed at supporting collaboration across the UK and Europe. We will be promoting funding opportunities available for space through Horizon 2020, with the European Commission presenting the upcoming space calls, as well as opportunities for consortia building and proposal development.
Delegates can expect:
- Valuable insights on topics around space to be funded by the EU in 2018
- Pointers and tips on achieving success in Horizon 2020
- An overview of the support available locally and nationally to develop applications
- Brokerage sessions throughout the day
- Consortium building and proposal development on specific call topics
- Hear from the European Commission and the UK National Contact Point (NCP) about the development of the Horizon 2020 2018-2020 work programme and the forthcoming 2018 call topics.
- Be inspired by success stories.
- Gather information about the proposal evaluation and guidance on dos and dont’s for proposal preparation.
- Informal networking during breaks staggered throughout the day.
- Book 1-to-1 meetings with other delegates including NCPs, KTN, EEN.
- Brokerage Activities – Pitch your project idea on stage and promote your profile on our networking walls.
- Consortia Building & Proposal Development Workshop (by application only) – Team up with potential collaborators and brainstorm proposal ideas for the forthcoming calls topics covered by the event.
For more information and to register your place, please click here.