The draft topic texts for the next Innovative Medicine Initiative 2 (IMI2) calls for proposals (Call 18 and 19) have been published. Both calls are expected to be launched on 26 June 2019.
Indicative topics include:
- Central repository of digital pathology slides to support the development of artificial intelligence tools;
- Health Outcomes Observatories – empower patients with tools to measure their outcomes in a standardised manner creating transparency of health outcomes;
- Improving patient access, understanding and adherence to healthcare information: an integrated digital health information project;
- Establishing international standards in the analysis of patient reported outcomes and health-related quality of life data in cancer clinical trials;
- Accelerating research & development for advanced therapy medicinal products;
- Supporting the development of chimeric antigen receptor T cells;
- Restricted call to maximise impact of IMI2 JU objectives and scientific priorities.
The final topic text may differ from the draft versions, and applicants should base their proposals on the final, approved topic texts which will be published when the call is officially launched.