ERASMUS+ is the EU funding programme for education and training, youth and sport between 2014 and 2020. ERASMUS+ opportunities are managed through a two-tier system:
- centralised calls managed via Education, Culture and Audiovisual Executive Agency (EACEA) in Brussels – only Jean Monnet and Sport opportunities of the ERASMUS Work Programme
- decentralised calls managed through British Council, the UK National Agency for ERASMUS – all other ERASMUS opportunities (Key Action 1, 2 and 3)
The University of Oxford bids for funding each year to support activities under Key Action 1: Mobility for Higher Education Students and Staff including:
- Student mobility for studies, giving students the chance to study for between 3 and 12 months at non-UK partner Universities across Europe.
- Student mobility for traineeships for students undertaking a work placement abroad lasting between 2 and 12 months.
- Teaching assignments for staff to spend from 2 days to 2 months at a partner University abroad.
- Staff mobility for training such as attending a workshop or job shadowing in a relevant organisation abroad. This is an option likely to be of interest to departmental/divisional administrative and facilitator staff or central administrative personnel
ERASMUS+ research funding
Applications for research funding have been made through Key Action 2 calls, aimed at Strategic Partnerships in the field of Education, Training and Youth, and Sport calls
For more information on ERASMUS+ at Oxford visit www.ox.ac.uk/erasmus.
Last Updated 16 Nov 2017